The job Management Professional (PMP) is the central industry-recognized certification for project managers.
You can find PMPs leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other PMI certifications that focus on a specific geography or domain, the PMP is global. Being a PMP, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology along with any location.
The PMP also provide an important advantage in relation to salary and earning potential. Among survey respondents to PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, those with a PMP certification garner a greater salary (20% higher normally) than others without a PMP certification.
Employers benefit too. When over one-third with their project managers are PMP-certified, organizations complete really their projects on time, on budget and meeting original goals. (Pulse of the Profession study, PMI, 2015.)
The PMP shows that you speak and comprehend the global language of project management and connects you to definitely a residential area of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide. Become a PMP and become a project hero.
Who Should choose PMP Exam?
A seasoned project manager who meets the following requirements:
* Perform their duties under general supervision and therefore are responsible for all aspects of the project for that duration of the project.
* Lead and direct cross-functional teams to supply projects inside the constraints of schedule, budget and resources.
* Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately use a methodology to projects which may have reasonably well-defined project requirements and deliverables.
* For more information, see Application Tips. Complete application requirements and role definition come in the PMP Handbook.
Gain and keep Your PMP Exam
The PMP application will need you to definitely organize your hard work experience. See what you must apply.
The PMP certification exam has 200 multiple-choice questions, plus you've got 4 hours to complete it.
A PMP, you should earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every three years.
PMP Exam Price
* Member: US$405.00
* Non-member: US$555.00
Prerequisites for PMP Certification
* Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or even the global equivalent)
* 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
* 35 hours of project management education
* Four-year degree
* 4,500 hours leading and directing projects
* 35 hours of project management software education
This post is just an overview of the eligibility requirements. For complete details, begin to see the PMP Handbook. In the event you don’t meet the requirements for that PMP, look at the Certified Associate in Project management software (CAPM).
PMP Exam Guidance
To earn assembling your project Management Professional (PMP) credential, you'll want to meet the experience and education requirements, and pass the PMP examination, a 200-question, multiple-choice test.
Regardless of how advanced assembling your project management experience or education might be, you need to still prepare vigorously for the exam.
Successful PMP candidates typically use multiple study aids, including courses, self-study and study groups.
Get Success in PMP Certification:
On average, successful PMP candidates will spend 35 hours or higher to prepare, so make sure you leave yourself a good amount of preparation time before you take the test.
Get Breakdown of PMP Exam:
Tips to Plan for the PMP Exam
* Review the PMP handbook.
* Review the Current PMP Exam Content Outline.
* Familiarize yourself with PMP Sample Questions.
* Enroll in a formal training available from PMI chapters or accredited Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s).
* You may also review self-study books provided by R.E.P.s as well as other reputable training organizations.
* Review the latest edition of A Help guide to the work Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide).
More info about PMP Certification please visit resource: click now.